I went with Li Ling for the run as Elaine was suffering from lower back pain. She stayed over at my place and we left home at 6am.
The race started promptly at 7am. By then, it was getting bright. I managed to follow Li Ling's pace for the first 2 km but after that, I couldn't catch up. I told her to run on ahead.
Thankfully I had NIKE app to give me update on my pace and I tried my best to keep to less than 7.30min per km. It was tough going. I even had to stop to queue up to use a portable toilet some time after 3km. Bummer!
But towards the finishing line, I tried my best to speed up. My goal was 80 mins and I clocked in at 1 hr 15 min according to NIKE APP. YAY! Mission accomplished!!
Thankful for the beautiful weather that day. And Geri was there way ahead of us.
![]() |
Beautiful clear blue skies!!![]() ![]() |

![]() |
| Bumped into PL schoolmates Michelle, Judy and Lily! |
![]() |
| Mission Accomplished! |






No comments:
Post a Comment