Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Dreamed A Dream

Susan  Boyle has been an inspiration to so many people all over the world, myself included.  Like what one of her fans say, "Susan means there is no time limit on your dreams.  As long as you can dream of it, you can do it." 

I dream of becoming a professional speaker.  I dream of being a singer, like Susan. And I dream of owning my own house one day... It seems so farfetched but that's what dreams are about... something that appears unreachable, unfathomable, unachievable.  But against all odds, some people live their dreams.  They have the tenacity, the courage, and the perseverance to do what it takes to get there.

I will climb every mountain, overcome every obstacle and remove every stumbling block that come my way.  I want to live my dream. 

No comments:

rhapsody - a state of elated bliss; an ecstatic expression of feeling