Wednesday, March 2, 2011

He's Able

Jayden is becoming more like me! He loves to sing! Haha... What a joy!

He would listen to his nursery rhymes CD and sing along to the songs like 'This Old Man' and 'Doe A Deer'. Recently, he learnt the song "He's Able" from school and has been singing it a lot. And I would sing right along with him.

He's Able
He's able, He's able
I know He's able, I know my Lord is able to carry me through.

He heals the broken-hearted and set the captives free,
He made the lame to walk again and cause the blind to see (oh yes!)

He's able, He's able
I know He's able, I know my Lord is able to carry me through.

Praise God for simple songs that express such profound truths about His power and grace.

No comments:

rhapsody - a state of elated bliss; an ecstatic expression of feeling