Saturday, January 28, 2012

CNY 2012

5 days of CNY leave have flown by so quickly. Tomorrow it's back to work! I'm glad this CNY I managed to do many things:


1. Finally, went on the tree-top walk that I had been thinking about since 8 years ago! And I got to do it with dad, though it was stressful since I lost my way and he had to walk extra miles with a pulled muscle. I was terrified he would fall, but thankfully we made it through safely.


2. Got to play TABOO with Diana & Magnus, as well as my nieces, nephew etc and got to know him a bit better.


3. Bought a brand new FINA white guitar! With Kenny's help. He's going to give me guitar lessons for free! How blessed! I can't wait to learn. But on the downside, I have to give up on the CG meetings at Vincent's place for the time being. 




4. Started marital coaching with Vera... baby steps to work towards cultivating the fruit of the Spirit in my life: love, joy, peace, patience, goodness, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control... May the anger, resentment and negative feelings in my life be replaced by God's bountiful love, grace and positive feelings.


Tomorrow, anticipating more get-togethers... PL girls' gathering at Gloria's house, friends' gathering at Beng Ling's house and lohei at Wendy's place.  Wow! God has indeed blessed me with many friends and family members. May we ever learn to cherish these ties. Blessed be the ties that bind...

No comments:

rhapsody - a state of elated bliss; an ecstatic expression of feeling