Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fruit of the Spirit

In one of Jayden's CD with Christian songs for kids, Track 12 is my favourite - The Fruit of the Spirit.


I would like to make this my theme song for 2012 as I work on cultivating the fruit of the spirit in my life.


"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Galatians 5:22-23


Fruit Of The Spirit


by Nancy Gordon


(CAPO 2ND FRET)
D         A       G                    D
LOVE, JOY, PEACE, AND PATIENCE
G                   D                   G               A
KINDNESS, GOODNESS ,FAITHFULNESS
G             D                 F#             Bm
GENTLENESS AND SELF CONTROL
G                            D                       A      Bm                      
THESE ARE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT  
G                            D                       A       D
THESE ARE THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT     (X3 LAST TIME)

D                    G                             Asus    A     Asus   A7  D
I WANT THE FRUIT OF OF THE SP____IRT IN       MY LIFE  
( I WANT THE SPIRT IN MY LIFE)

D                    F#m7                 F#maj7                 Emaj7
I WANT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT SHINING BRIGHT
 (I WANT THE SPIRT SHINING BRIGHT)
             Em7            A                            F#m7           B
JESUS TAKE CONTROL, LET YOUR LOVE OVERFLOW
Em7               Asus                   G          A       D
I WANT THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT IN MY LIFE

CCLI #3453

No comments:

rhapsody - a state of elated bliss; an ecstatic expression of feeling